So I'm in the process of switching from Cinnamon to E, and other than a few
font issues which I can probably figure out myself, the thing I'm having
issues figuring out is Conky.

I have 2 Conky instances I used on Cinnamon, one on my main center monitor
that shows the usual system stats, and another on my right-hand monitor
that shows the status of a few Docker containers.  They're transparent on
Cinnamon.

I'm wondering how I can achieve the same result under E - set one to the
main monitor, the other to the right-side monitor, and have them both be
transparent?

I'm finding some hits on Google about Conky+E but they date to 2004 so... :D