On Sep 17, 2011, at 10:39 PM, Andrea Giammarchi wrote:

> Can we at least agree that if some extension brings *exactly* same
> constructor name, StructType and ArrayType, and more or less exactly the same
> signature/usage of what Brendan showed in his slides it become kinda natural
> to compare/test/confuse these two different implementations for different
> purposes ?

Your blog mixes things together based on less than names being the same -- why
did you drag in Cython?

Anyway, please take the point that Mozilla SpiderMonkey's jsctypes FFI has had
no JIT optimizations at all, unlike the nearby typed arrays implementation --
and that ES6 binary data is an extension of the latter, not anything to do with
the former.

"Can we at least agree" that you were connecting dots that have no dashed lines
between them? Yes.

Common names recur in many places in JS, but namespaced somehow. This case is
no different.