On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Rick Waldron <waldron.r...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Jake Verbaten <rayn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> However having a deep copy mechanism that works without obscure edge-cases
>> would be great.
>>

>> Can you be specific? What obscure edge cases have you previously
>> encountered?
>>

> I don't have a list at hand, last time we talked about what it means to
> deep copy an arbitary ES-next structure we ran into questions of what it
> means to deep copy functions, closures and proxies.
>

> Can you point me to existing discussion threads?

The only thing I can find is
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2011-October/017337.html

This particular thread talked about <| and how to make it work on object
references rather then object literals. Since <| returns a new object it
would have to "clone" the object reference in some "correct" manner.