I think there is an idea which hasn't been mentionned yet which would be
to let programmers "merge" or "assimilate" cross-frame symbols.
Basically, when receiving a symbol from some frame, it'd be possible to
say "I assimilate this symbol I received from another frame to my own
persistableSymble".
I haven't thought about all the cases and details, but the idea behind
it is to let users match symbols the way they wish preserving
unforgeability.

I think it would provide a way to solve both cross-frame and maybe
dependency-tree issues.

David