  1) Re: Hybridize-yourself?
        by Nick Austin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: MG Run data.
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Red Fiero was Re: Orb Carnage....
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Multi charger. (Dennis Berube)
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) Re: Monster Garage
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Fwd: Monster Garage
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Monster Garage
        by "Mike Phillips" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) RE: Fwd: Monster Garage
        by Cor van de Water <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Is a 200 mph Electric Cup Car possible ?
        by Tim Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Orb Carnage....
        by Seppo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Monster Garage
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Fwd: Monster Garage
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Multi charger. (Dennis Berube)
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Milwaukee Tool Battery
        by "Tom Shay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Fwd: Monster Garage
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Monster Garage
        by J Z <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 09:50:57AM -0700, Stefan T. Peters wrote:

> The Honda Civic HX (non-hybrid) with their CVT (aka "Honda Multimatic")
> has been sold in the US since 1996... no reliability issues have
> appeared so far.

You must admit, it sure looks like a lot of failure prone moving parts
in the diagram on that page.

Perhaps they found a way to make it more robust?

 Date:  4/12/06 12:34:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Paul G.)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    ev@listproc.sjsu.edu

 On Apr 5, 2006, at 3:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 > I have been using the 10 packx3 deltran charger for thousands of
 > hours.It is
 > offboard so I will also use it to balance the 26ah hawkers in my new
 > S10
 > Street/Drag truck.(the one that will run 10s by the third try)

 What model of deltran charger are you using?

 They have a nice (but slow) 10 bank charger that I'm tempted to try for
 finish charging. I am installing hardware now that will let me know
 when the first battery hits 15 volts. I could use that to switch
 between a bulk charger and individual finish charging.

 Paul "neon" G.

I have 3 of those 10 packs.I use them as battery balancers. Dennis

The chassis set up was Ron's baby. He made it work where the one that came
out of the Back hole would not have lived.
Ron..got what he wanted.
But we lost a deck of batteries.

Ron's work was superb.

Then we found that the tires we were give were finding the old shock
towers... so they went the morning before the challenge.

Still we needed real race rubber to hold off the line...So did the Hemi GTX.

Madman