  5) Re: Xebra
        by "Evan Tuer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: [SPAM?]:  Re: Xebra
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  7) Re: Gun Engine?
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Electric Race Car Article
        by Seth Rothenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: converting a gas mower to electric
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Orbital 34DC-36 and 34DC-48, differences and where to buy?
        by Reverend Gadget <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Wheels/Tires and rolling resistance
        by Chet Fields <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: High Voltage Nationals
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13) Re: Xebra
        by nikki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Small Brushless wheel motor idea
 15) Re: Raptor Overheating
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Gun Engine?
        by "Mike Ellis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: converting a gas mower to electric, Off to the Races
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Gun Engine?
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Article 625
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Article 625
Lawrence,

I thought we established that heavier vehicles go further ;)

I'd love commuting on an electric motorcycle. My bike only takes about
$13 each week for gas now. Zero dollars would be even better. Half
thought of converting an old Goldwing to an EV. I need the extra
weight of a heavy bike for comfort and long distance ;)

Mike

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Lawrence Rhodes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nobody says boo(they might say ahhhh) when Cedric Lynch goes
hundreds of
> miles on a charge with his motorcycle.  The reason is he uses physics
> cleaverly to attain his goals.  Low drag  & light components are his
> friends.  If you want super range and functionality that is the only
way.
> The math never lies and the proof is in the pudding.  Lawrence
> Rhodes....Show me & I'll believe...........

It reminds me of the reliant three wheelers we get over here :)

(Except they're not EVS!)

Nikki

On May 4, 2006, at 2:10 AM, Jody Dewey wrote:

That is one ugllllly car! It definately is the right idea and price though!
Does anyone know what the voltage is?  Could it be increased for more
speed/range?