  1) Re: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by "Tom Shay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) RE: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Minimum Power
        by Stefan Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Plug-In Hybrid forum this Saturday in PT
        by Joel Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) RE: Suitable Range Extending Alternator for Trailer Power Supply
        by "David Sharpe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: A new charger idea
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Minimum Power
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Suitable Range Extending Alternator for Trailer Power Supply
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Need Advanced motor & adapter for '86 VW
        by "Roger Daisley @ R J Ranch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Battery interconnect challenge
        by "Rush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Minimum Power
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Battery interconnect challenge
        by Ralph Merwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Minimum Power
        by Stefan Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Minimum Power
        by "Joe Smalley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Motor Blowers - is this acceptable?
        by "Adrian DeLeon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Speed sensor mounting - Impulse 9" with CE shaft
        by "Adrian DeLeon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) RE: Battery Interconnect resistance
        by "Don Cameron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: DC-DC converters
 23) Prius PHEV (Hybrid-Pack via Manzanita Micro PFC-30)
        by Lightning Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Can be done..

But what is the cost for small watts... and keep in mind I do 5Kw and above
power.

I would rather you get a gird tie wind turbine and then use the grid at
might to fill the EV/Hybrid.

Rich Rudman
Manzanita Micro