  1) RE: mini monster garage
        by "Garret Maki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: What the limiting factor up a hill
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Costco golf car battery
        by Cory Cross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Ampabout ... 3kw genset
        by Joel Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Impressions of a newby - 50 EV miles and counting
        by "Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: What the limiting factor up a hill
        by "Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: What the limiting factor up a hill
        by "Paul G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) re:What the limiting factor up a hill
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: micro-monorail project needs tech input
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Li-ion Battery Advance
        by "John Nicholson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: micro-monorail project needs tech input
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: This Just In!!
        by "Mark Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) build energy
        by "Michael Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: build energy
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Voltage sag under load
        by Nick Viera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) motor rotation
        by Ray Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: build energy
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: build energy
        by Peter Eckhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: build energy
        by nikki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: build energy
        by "John Westlund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: build energy
        by Peter Eckhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Tropica #17 on sale on eBay for $10k, needs new batts
        by "Jorg Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Unloaded the ICE, Met Wayland (long)
        by Mike & Paula Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Battery terminal Melted Twice
        by "Robert Chew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: build energy
        by Peter Eckhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Battery terminal Melted Twice
I am all for you building it Carl.
I'll even lend a hand.  I'd like to see how that design works out.
Doesn't sound too out there to me.
-Garret Maki
Broomfield CO