  1) Re: '71 VW Super Beetle Adaptor Plate
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: FW: AGNS bike sets new NEDRA record
        by "BadFishRacing" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Rectactor Controller Suggestions
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Cheap regen/DC-DC eliminator
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Jay Leno no friend of electric cars
        by Marvin Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Mechanical PWM Was: Building your own, Commercial Contactor
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by "Jack Knopf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: FW: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by "George Swartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: FW: Jinxed! ( Now - Belktronix)
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Mechanical PWM Was: Building your own, Commercial Contactor
        by "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Wierd EV Prototype
        by "Simon Chambers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: AC Questions - Just got my donor pickup!!!-
        by "Dmitri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: FW: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by Christopher Zach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Mechanical PWM Was: Building your own, Commercial Contactor
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) unsubscribe
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Mostly off topic - Basic Stamp kits for sale
        by "damon henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Mechanical PWM Was: Building your own, Commercial Contactor
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Mechanical PWM Was: Building your own, Commercial Contactor
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Wierd EV Prototype
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Wierd EV Prototype
        by "Michael Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Batteries and Other Stuff. WASRe: Battery model/brand comparison chart
        by Michael Barkley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Batteries and Other Stuff. WASRe: Battery model/brand comparison chart

--- Begin Message --- My local track has let kids drive motorcycles on the track. I've seen 4 wheelers competing with junior dragsters. Hagerstown doesn't seem too up tite.

Darin
BadFishRacing
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Humphrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  From: Tim Humphrey

Research, and Think about what an electronic controller (EC) uses to prevent "arcing" from destroying the FET's the first time they shut off. A contactor/rectactor/drum controller doesn't require this device, but an EC would immediately die without one.

Regards

[Technik] James
I have learned much from you Roland,
and enjoy your posts.