  1) Re: AC Questions - Just got my donor pickup!!!-
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  2) Re: AGNS bike sets new NEDRA record
        by lyle sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) RE: DD, Cog Calcs, aero
        by "jerryd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) Re: AC Questions - Just got my donor pickup!!!-
        by "Timothy Balcer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Rectactor Controller Suggestions
        by Bill Dennis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: AC Questions - Just got my donor pickup!!!-
        by Tehben Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Rectactor Controller Suggestions
        by Jack Murray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Batteries Made from Beer, (Brewery Waste Water )?
        by "Dr. Andy Mars" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: AC Questions - Just got my donor pickup!!!-
        by "Dale Ulan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Automatic or Manual?
 14) Re: Linux EDA Dexign Software.
        by john fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Linux EDA Dexign Software. and drawing
        by john fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Rectactor Controller Suggestions
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Rectactor Controller Suggestions
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Beware Blems
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Replacing my Curtis
        by "Richard Acuti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Mechanical PWM Was: Building your own, Commercial Contactor
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Automatic or Manual?
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Jay Leno no friend of electric cars.
        by "FRED JEANETTE MERTENS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
    Dmitri> You might need to go with a DC system for that. AC systems with
    Dmitri> 150+ HP don't look cheap.

    >> Also here are the specs for the v6 that is in the pickup right now:
    >> 150 hp (112 kW) at 4800 rpm
    >> 180 ft·lbf (244 N·m) of torque at 3600 rpm
    >> I would like to match or exceed this with the electric drive system.

According to the Metric Mind's FAQ you'll probably need an electric motor
rated at about one-quarter the horsepower rating of your ICE (37-40hp) to
match the horsepower of your V6.  I'll leave it to interested parties to
read the details (question 4):

    http://www.metricmind.com/qa.htm

--
Skip Montanaro - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/
"The hippies and the hipsters did some great stuff in the sixties,

Shawn,

Congrats!  Ditto on sending pictures, please.  Have
you thought of posting your bike on dragtimes.com,
yet?

Lyle

           Hi Randii and All,