  1) Re: Field weakening basics - Thank you for the info.
        by Steven Ciciora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: PFC-20
        by "TrotFox Greyfoot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) More press - PC Magazine
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: AGNS bike garners 120volt record
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: AGNS bike garners 120volt record
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  6) Re: AGNS bike garners 120 volt record
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: AGNS bike garners 120volt record
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  8) Re: Doin' the math
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) PLEASE FIX YOUR EMAIL CLIENTS!
        by "Martin Klingensmith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Motor equations
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: estimating power using battery internal resistance values
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) RE: Motor equations
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: PLEASE FIX YOUR EMAIL CLIENTS!
        by "David Roden (Akron OH USA)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Jinxed! ( Now - Belktronix) LINK
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Power of DC  Ya goin'?
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Power of DC  Ya goin'?
        by nikki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Doin' the math
        by Tim Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Goiin'  to the Movies  WAS  Re: PLEASE FIX YOUR EMAIL CLIENTS!
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Motor equations
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
And the additional education wasn't all yours :-)
It's amazing how hearing something described from a
different point of view can increase your
understanding of something you thought you understood.

Thanks as well.

- Steven Ciciora

--- Steve Condie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks to all who responded.  I am much obliged for
> the the additional education.
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

You mean like a rubber grommet?  Seems a simpler solution to use
something pre-fabed.

Just a thought...

Trot, the EV-less, fox...  (currently that is.)

On 5/10/07, Joe Smalley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A short piece of hose cut to fit between the pot and the panel should do it.
The screwdriver goes in through the hose and can't touch anything but the
inside of the hose. If it were glued to the front panel, it would go on and
off with the panel.

Joe Smalley
Rural Kitsap County WA
Fiesta 48 volts
NEDRA 48 volt street conversion record holder

From: Steven Ciciora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 10, 2007 8:14:02 AM EDT
To: ev@listproc.sjsu.edu

Pictures!  We want to see pictures of this new Bike!!
Congrats on the new records, and thanks for showing
everyone how much fun racing can be.

- Steven Ciciora

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Hey! Congratulations on your new record(s). So how many times did you break the record this week?!
Anyway, my condolences to AGNS's motors.
Great stuff!!
Heidi and I are going to the Power of DC this year!!! Yea!
See you there...

Ken