  1) Fw: magnetic field in EV car? Never ending story!
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) RE: Vehicle efficiency, wh/mile - cruise control
  3) RE, 48 volt motor
        by Sharon G Alexander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Using Audio Capacitors for Dragsters
        by "Marty Hewes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) re mag field?????
        by Sharon G Alexander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: $30K EVs available in Italy and Switzerland
        by John Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: magnetic field in EV car? Never ending story!
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Contactor Controller Page
        by Rob&Amy Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: BMS (Battery Management System  (Was: 1-Wire Expertise)
        by Rob&Amy Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) RE: Charging timer
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: Using Audio Capacitors for Dragsters
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Using Audio Capacitors for Dragsters
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Contactor Controller Page
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Vehicle efficiency, wh/mile
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Using Audio Capacitors for Dragsters 400F 85-amps 5 seconds
 230 amps 1 seconds
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Rapid-fire pulse brings Sandia Z method closer to goal of high-yield
fusion reactor
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Charging timer
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Using Audio Capacitors for Dragsters
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: Charging timer
        by "Evan Tuer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: LTC - Lithium Technology Corp. Lithium batteries
        by "Lawrie, Robin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>