  1) AGNuS up close and personal
        by Chip Gribben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Best Conversion Vehicle
        by Bob Bath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Solectra/Azure - A123 response + A Great Idea!!
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) What is coroplast?
        by "Roger Daisley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: What is coroplast?
        by "Sheldon Young" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: AGNS to run for 168 Volt Record Tonight
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Available controllers
        by Peter Eckhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Bill Dube ("Teamchef von KillaCycle") in Huntsville on May 28th
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: What is coroplast?
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: Available controllers
        by "Dmitri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) RE: How regen works
        by "George Swartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Solectra/Azure - A123 response + A Great Idea!!
        by Tehben Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Solectra/Azure - A123 response + A Great Idea!!
        by electro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Victor How regen works
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Re: Solectra/Azure - A123 response + A Great Idea!!
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Bill Dube ("Teamchef von KillaCycle") in Huntsville on May 28th
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Solectra/Azure - A123 response + A Great Idea!!
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 18) Re: How regen works
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Battery prices
        by "Matt Kenigson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Reality check,  Re: Permanent magnet motor question
        by Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) EVLN('EVs for Sale' on the web)
        by bruce parmenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Fwd: Re: Building a Variable Voltage, High Current Batt Charger
        by Rod Dilkes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) RE: EVLN('EVs for Sale' on the web)
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) White Zombie gets to 'test' drive Lithium!
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) RE: White Zombie gets to 'test' drive Lithium!
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Electric motorcycle review comming next week
        by lyle sloan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Battery prices
        by Mark Dutko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 28) Re: Reality check, Re: Permanent magnet motor question
        by "Evan Tuer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 29) Re: Raptor 600 problem
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 30) Re: Available controllers
        by "(-Phil-)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 31) Re: Reality check,  Re: Permanent magnet motor question
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- For those who want to take a real good look at the bike that is causing NEDRA MT records to fall here it is

http://www.nedra.com/photos/100mphclub/agnus_640.jpg

And the latest entry for the NEDRA 100 MPH Club with the picture and the technical specs

http://www.nedra.com/100mph_club.html#agnus

Shawn is going for another record tonight.

Chip Gribben
NEDRA
http://www.nedra.com

I hear what you're saying, but keep in mind that the
Gen. 5 sedan will let you lay the seat down.  Having
owned a gen 4 wagovan (1990), I can tell you that the
sedan will hold close to, if not more than the same
sq. ft. of gear.  Although I haven't done side-by-side
measurements, I feel that in remembering the size of
the spare tire wells and the stubby hood of the '90,
that you won't get all 18 batts. in the wagovan...

--- Jerry McIntire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bob,
>
> How does the 90-91 Civic Wagovan compare with the 92
> Civic in your
> estimation?  Sedans just make no sense to me (with
> dogs, kids, and
> sports equipment), and the Wagovan hardly weighs
> more.
>
> Jerry

Converting a gen. 5 Honda Civic?  My $20 video/DVD
has my '92 sedan, as well as a del Sol and hatch too!
Learn more at:
www.budget.net/~bbath/CivicWithACord.html
                          ____
                     __/__|__\ __
  =D-------/    -  -         \
                     'O'-----'O'-'
Would you still drive your car if the tailpipe came out of the steering wheel?
Are you saving any gas for your kids?

____________________________________________________________________________________Be
 a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

" ... putting the coroplast between the metal rack and the battery is also
important to cut down on leakage current"

Who, what, when, where and why?

Coroplast is corrugated plastic, basically plastic cardboard.  It is
often used for signs so try a sign shop if you can't find any at your
local hardware supply store.

You can get a visual at http://www.coroplast.com

On 5/23/07, Roger Daisley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
" ... putting the coroplast between the metal rack and the battery is also
important to cut down on leakage current"

Who, what, when, where and why?

Hey Lawless

I just talked to Wayland and told him about your drive
line issues.  He said he was sooo proud, LMAO!
He's been working late hours so I just wanted to chime
in for him.
So how'd it go tonight?
Cya

____________________________________________________________________________________Building
 a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to
get online.

--- Begin Message --- One of our members has a blown Golf Industries controller in his Fiero. Besides a Curtis, what other controllers are available for a 120 volt pack that have similar dimensions to a Curtis?

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- I'm going to be in Huntsville, Alabama on May 28th on business. I have the afternoon and evening free that day if anyone wants to chat about EVs or show me their EV project.

Bill Dube'
Plastic shops always carry it.

Danny

http://www.logisystemscontrollers.com/