  1) Re: Electric motor for air conditioning or power steering
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: Lancia Scorpion EV site finally up
        by Tony Furr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Lancia Scorpion EV site finally up
        by Tony Furr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Electric motor for air conditioning or power steering
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Re: Electric motor for air conditioning or power steering
        by Jeff Shanab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Award winner!!
        by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) PODC Bound
        by Dave Cover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Altairnano: The Real Deal
        by "Peter Gabrielsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: PODC Bound
        by ROBERT RICE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) END THREAD (www.DriveCongress.com)
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Need help on navitas TSP100-36 controller
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) article: Is this the start of Tesla "gas" stations throughout America?
        by Paul Wujek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Need help on navitas TSP100-36 controller
        by "Roy LeMeur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) 0-5K Pot Twist Grip
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 15) Re: article: Is this the start of Tesla "gas" stations throughout America?
        by ROBERT RICE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Need help on navitas TSP100-36 controller
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) RE: Need help on navitas TSP100-36 controller
        by "Garret Maki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Need help on navitas TSP100-36 controller
        by "Philippe Borges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Cost for racing pack (was: White Zombie gets to 'test' drive
  Lithium!)
        by Bill Dube <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) Re: Electric motor for air conditioning or power steering
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Re: Electric motor for air conditioning or power steering
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Evlist public Calender and ev mailed faq needed
        by "David Roden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Evlist public Calender and ev mailed faq needed
        by GWMobile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Burnt out PM Motor?
        by Mark Hastings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Re: Lancia Scorpion EV site finally up
        by Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Lancia Scorpion EV site finally up
        by "Peter Gabrielsson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: Heidi on Myers Motors website!
        by "Jorg Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- Not likely, because the R134a that expands into a gas to cool down when regen compression is not available must be stored. This requires quite a lot of volume because the density is low.
Danny

Marty Hewes wrote:

Now if you could use deceleration energy off of the accessory shaft to compress a quantity of R-134 gas back into liquid form to be metered out as needed later for the air, you might not need anything else for around town driving, for those of us not running regen. Feasible anyone?

Marty

----- Original Message ----- From: "Danny Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
further details at www.indele.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Brinkman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>