  1) Quickest ET ever on lead acid
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  2) Re: 95 BMW 525i conversion
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: Hangin' with the Motor Dog was (RE: Hanging with the Zillaman part2)
long and mostly OT
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: Quickest ET ever on lead acid
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  5) Re: 95 BMW 525i conversion
        by "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Modular Equalization?
        by Mike Chancey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Another new member consulting list on a first time project
        by "Deanne Mott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) EV's are less maintenance?
        by "Richard Acuti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: Power of DC - Intro
        by Jim Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) GM Awards Li-Ion Contracts - SAFT and A123 OUT ???
        by Steven Lough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Re: GM Awards Li-Ion Contracts - SAFT and A123 OUT ???
        by "Ryan Stotts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: Thundersky
        by "Rich Rudman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) RE: How increased mass affects performance (was: RE: Power of DC -
Sunday's Pool Party (the drag race))
        by "Claudio Natoli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Car Trailer Rental
        by "Michael Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) RE: GM Awards Li-Ion Contracts - SAFT and A123 OUT ???
        by Mike Willmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Battery Venting
        by "Michaela Merz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Saft NiMH and LiIon availability?
        by Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Re: Contactor Controllers and Prii or is it Priuses
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: How increased mass affects performance
        by Danny Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 20) RE: Anybody tried battery switching from parallel strings to series
strings?
        by "Dale Ulan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 21) Energy loss in an EV and range
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) RE: Energy loss in an EV and range
        by "Claudio Natoli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: 95 BMW 525i conversion
        by Victor Tikhonov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Energy loss in an EV and range
        by Dan Frederiksen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) Motor pics, was: Re: Hangin' with the Motor Dog ...etc
        by James Massey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message --- This probably goes out to Dennis and Bill but i'm trying to find out what is the quickest 1/4 mile ET ever run on plain old lead acid batteries? Not TMF or Inspira but plain old off the shelf bats anyone could buy. Sort of like the quickest ever on gasoline, alchohol, etc... I know I saw both Bill and Dennis run high tens/low elevens in Vegas. OJ ran a 10.80. Can anyone help me out here?

Shawn Lawless
No worries, I'm looking for solid advice and if my
60mi range is not realistic for this vehicle, I'll
just have to get something else! I bought this car
for a very good price and can drive it while I
convert another! Sounds like I need to focus on
2500lbs or less for curb weight! I really appreciate
all of the input!

Guy