  1) Re: ev1 scr drrives
        by "dbd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) White Zombie 11s in 07
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) Re: how much dc to get about 450 v ac
        by "owen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) 11s in '07...Timing is Everything! (pt 1)
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Steel
        by "Phelps" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Re: Dessicant
        by Lee Hart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Steel, Back to the old Grind!
        by "Bob Rice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: 11s in '07...Timing is Everything! (pt 1)
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: how much dc to get about 450 v ac
        by Jeff Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: bury batts was: Re: Free Energy
        by "joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 11) Thanks EVDL
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 12) Re: bury batts was: Re: Free Energy
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 13) Re: bury batts was: Re: Free Energy
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Setting a Battery on Concrete Myth Answered
        by John Wayland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Steel
        by "Loni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: Steel
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Re: Steel
Got any photos?
Contact me at my private email address and I'll try to help as I'm restoring
my own Bradley GT E

Don B. Davidson III