  1) Re: amps during normal driving
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  2) Re: amps during normal driving - Zilla and other overspeed protection
        by "Roland Wiench" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  3) RE: "Message truncated" problem
        by "Roger Stockton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  4) Re: "Tree House" Controller
        by "torich1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  5) Battery second string range implications ?
        by "Steve Hawkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  6) Karmann Ghia Design - System voltage
        by Deb Hollenback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  7) Re: Battery second string range implications ?
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  8) Re: Karmann Ghia Design - System voltage
        by Bruce Williford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  9) Re: What is the typical amperage draw of the field for a sepex motor?
        by "Zeke Yewdall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 10) Re: 1st street ev smile/frown
        by [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 11) Re: What is the typical amperage draw of the field for a sepex motor?
        by David Dymaxion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 12) Re: "Tree House" Controller
        by "torich1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 13) Re: Karmann Ghia Design - System voltage
        by Deb Hollenback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 14) Re: Karmann Ghia Design - System voltage
        by Deb Hollenback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 15) Re: Karmann Ghia Design - System voltage
        by Rich Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 16) Re: "Tree House" Controller
        by "R. Matt Milliron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 17) Fwd: [evco]: The Environmental Impacts of E-bikes in Chinese Cities
        by Lock Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 18) Fwd: [evco]: The Transition To Electric Bikes In China
        by Lock Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 19) Re: oversized motor?
 20) Re: EV1 Leasing Requirements ???
 21) Re: EV1 Leasing Requirements ???
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 22) Re: Battery second string range implications ?
        by "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 23) Re: Zilla inside picture (Hot, Cold and Broken)
        by Eric Poulsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 24) Re: Battery second string range implications ?
        by Rod Hower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 25) RE: oversized motor?
        by "Dale Ulan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 26) Re: Karmann Ghia Design - System voltage
        by Bruce Williford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 27) Re: EV1 Leasing Requirements ???
        by "Chelsea Sexton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Dan,

The motor volts and motor amps are about the same at 150 amps.  I have small
analog meters on these, not digital.

From: "Joseph T. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ev@listproc.sjsu.edu
Subject: Re: EV1 Leasing Requirements ???