On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 12:07 PM Lawrence Crowell <
goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com> wrote:

*> From what I know of observations and measurements there has been no
> recorded evidence of the laws of physics changing.*

Today the temperature of empty space is 2.7ºk, but billions of years ago it
was much higher, and  billions of years from now it will be much lower. And
it turns out that Hubble's "constant" is not constant.

7bb