Yes, because you believe *YOU* are conscious and we're similarly
constituted; that is, created by a virtually identical process. But for
computers to be conscious, implies those who built them somehow *stumbled *onto
constructing a living entity without knowing what life or living is. Most
improbable IMO. AG