But I don not mean such kind of anticipation. such anticipation by
gathering information and computation is a fundamental activity of
living beings.  I refer to adivination. I suppose that a definition of
adivination is the anticipation of something for which we have no
conscious or unconscious inference possible. To anticipate that a
policeman knoking on the door will tell us bad news is not
adivination, for example.
Dear Alberto,

It seems that you are not considering the situation where all entities have this ability, all living things can adivinate the behavior of each other and so the ability is, in general a wash - it cancels out because of the symmetry - except for the occasional statistical outlier that locally breaks the symmetry. This might explain how co-evolution of multiple co-habitating organism is so successful in spite of the fact that most mutations are harmful or fatal. Nature might be exploiting the global entanglement of physical systems to "load the dice" of chance just a tiny bit. The threshold of this effect is that multiple possible outcomes are always involved - it never occurs in isolated and binary cases, it is as if Nature requires a form of "plausible deniability" to maintain the appearance of classical level causality.

--
Onward!

Stephen