On 26 Oct 2012, at 14:44, Roger Clough wrote:

Dear Bruno and Alberto,

    I agree some what with both of you. As to the idea of a "genetic
algorithm can isolate anticipative programs", I think that anticipation is the analogue of inertia for computations, as Mach saw inertia. It is a relation between any one and the class of computations that it belongs
to such that any incomplete string has a completion in the collections
of others like it. This is like an error correction or compression
mechanism.

-- Onward!

Stephen

ROGER:  For what it's worth--- like Mach's inertia, each monad
mirrors the rest of the universe.

In arithmetic, each universal numbers mirrors all other universal numbers. The tiny Turing universal part of arithmetical truth is already a dynamical Indra Net.

Your monad really looks like the (universal) intensional numbers.

Bruno

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group.