On 27 Nov 2012, at 19:10, meekerdb wrote:

On 11/27/2012 9:06 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

But at the instant the box is opened and different things revealed "you" is turned into the Washington man and "you" is turned into the Moscow man, so back in Helsinki to ask "what will "you" see?" is ambiguous.

No it is not. It is indeterminate, but no less ambiguous than talking on my future in case I am proposed interesting job in bit Washington and Moscow and I am hesitating about which one.

But it is less ambiguous in that "you" will experience both so there is no choice for you to make.

Indeed, if it was a matter of choice, there would be no indeterminacy with the duplication. The point is that my identity is as well defined in the choice case as in the duplication case.