Bruno, Craig and Learned discussion partners:
it is hard even to "read-in" into the endless back-and-forth you exude. At
least for me - pretending that I still retain may subjectivity (don't
misunderstand: I deny anything 'objective' if not adjusted by our own sub).
We are not capable of even following the infinite complexity of which we
got little morsels to chew on. ----  Now I have a question:

What would you call  *-  S E N S E  -* ?
Craig: *the Absolute*.
 We cannot know anything 'absolute', only a humanly adjusted shadow of it.

Bruno states that the *arithmetic* 'truth' *can* (or rather *could?*)
express the absolute - but never showed - even tried how to DO IT. Not even
hinted to a method HOW to attempt it. ( Comp? or using many-many numbers???)

*"In your brain"*??? WHO is there pretending to be the SELF ("I") ?
whatever is in our brain (matter, physiological energy, motion and
connectivity) has been accounted for in reductionist sciences
- no *'sense'* sowed up.
If we detect 'something like that', it is self-referential* thinking* and
changes from era to era (maybe only in days). No 1st person. We just think
of it.
And *feel so*.
And: talk about it.
So: what are we talking about?