Nicely demonstrated, Brent, although I would say that one shouldn't talk
about signals "going back in time", because that creates a false image of a
second time in which signals travel through spacetime* - that isn't what
happens, of course, in a block universe.

All that actually happens is that the past state of the photons is
influenced by a future boundary condition.

*and before we know it Edgar will be along to explain how the moving
present contradicts it...!