Ghibbsa,

I'm sorry to say I don't follow your alternative gravity effect here and
see no source for the effect and thus it seems entirely speculative to me.
I'd need some evidence that there was something reasonable that might
produce it OR that it would account well for dark matter.

In any case there are a number of alternate gravitation theories proposed
in which the force of gravity varies with conditions such as that of John
Moffat and others. So far as I know these all have problems....

Edgar