On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 6:46 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
>
> >  Einstein illustrates that you can believe in a non personal God.
>>

> So you believe this non personal thing that has no purpose or goal and can
> not be understood as having any attribute as anthropomorphic as
> intelligence or consciousness and that has absolutely nothing to do with
> morality should nevertheless be called "God" because it adds to clarity.
>
> Bruno, please explain to me why this would be a wise use of language.
>

> > Comp reduces that mystery to another one,
>>

> Well good for "comp".
>
> > Read the Plotinus paper.
>>

> No thanks, I'm sick to death of ancestor worship.

Then don't pretend to engage/continue discussion. If you're really sick of
something, you stop doing it. Unless you're lying, of course.

Instead you continue regurgitating the same crap like a bot, and complain
that you're reading something that you're sick of reading, because you read
it all the time on this miserable list.

That makes some real sense, John. Good luck with that.

> > You seem to take the Aristotelian (naturalist, materialist, physicalist)
>> theology for granted.
>>

> I've said more than once that Aristotle was the worst physicist who ever
> lived, he certainly caused the most damage to the field.
>
> > You confirm my feeling that people who pretend to dislike religion are
>> those who have a religion,
>>

> Wow, calling a guy known for disliking religion religious, never heard
> that one before, at least I never heard it before I was 12.
>
> > The fact that you ignore that you are religious, and indeed christian
>> (in absolute value) will not help you for making you one epsilon less
>> "christian".
>>

>  Wow, calling a guy known for disliking religion religious, never heard
> that one before, at least I never heard it before I was 12.

Anybody needed proof for John's regular sermon? Now available to you
daily... As loopy as any totally repeating program or ranting priest.
Completely for free, like all spam.

You gonna copy us your same lines a few hundred times now for not "getting
your sermon"?

Jealous of Edgar that you employ this kind of tactic now? PGC