From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 5:07 pm
Subject: Re: Pluto bounces back!

On 6 June 2014 05:04, spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Yes indeed, however because there is no parental physical violence permitted
against the guilty, so a predatory pedophile, because we are not savages,
because its just the same as execution if the accused is innocent, because we
are a nation of laws, not men, simply jails the pedo, and the child, perhaps
murdered goes un-avenged. This is my take.

You mean incoherent frothing? OK.

Death penalty does not make sense. I can understand personal
individual revenge, and could acquit a parent killing the one who has
been violent with his/her children, but I can't swallow the idea that
a state coldly kill someone. This is close to nonsense and barbary. It
does not deter people to kill, on the contrary it makes killing more
banal or normal. It can even motivate a type of serial killing where
the serial killer phantasms on his own death. Then it kills innocent
people in a regular way. Countries with death penalty have usually
more homicides than the others. Well, that's my opinion.

Bruno