On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 12:20 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Now, I'd also be asking JC how much longer is his fav, MSR-U235 or
> MSR-Thorium 232/233?*

That depends on how much money is put into liquid fuel thorium reactor R&D,
it would take a hell of a lot of money to make it practical but a lot less
than the money the COVID vaccine saved by not having to put 18.5 million
people in the hospital.

rdc