Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:24:57 +0100
From: "heiner benking" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SYSTEME ¿ MODELLE ¿ Internationale Encyclopedia of Systems
and Cybernetics

SYSTEMS, MODELS, AND CYBERNETICS update

Dear Colleagues and Friends
Finally I have managed to upload Charles Francois’ introductory
lecture in BERLIN.
http://benking.de/systems/encyclopedia/concepts-and-models.htm
Pls. also see the NEW SECOND  EDITION of the International
Encyclopedia and some links providing insights and futures about
this valuable contribution of CHARLES FRANCOIS, as just announced in
the IFSR Newsletter.
http://benking.de/systems/encyclopedia/

Best

--
Heiner Benking
http://www.thetransitioner.org/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Heiner_Benking

Francis Heylighen
"Evolution, Complexity and Cognition" research group
Free University of Brussels
http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/HEYL.html