Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Jan Bernheim
Verzonden: vrijdag 21 januari 2005 19:54
Aan: evolcomp@listserv.vub.ac.be
Onderwerp: Re: [ECCO] Re: Irreducible Complexity

Superb!

Can anyone put me straight on 'accelerations' or 'stagnations' in evolution?
In immunology, there is the 'Generator of Diversity' (GOD), a mechanism to
in the thymus generate the (almost) infinite diversity of T-cell
specificities towards antigens (bacteria, viruses...) It is a 'machine'
generating minor changes in the gene of the hypervariable part of
the  antibody molecule. These clones then get selected by the environment.

Jan

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---