On Sun, 2022-10-23 at 13:16 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> I have no problems with people signing up to whatever they want, of
> course, but [snip]

Hi,

I can't comment on groups.io and I dislike the idea of an unofficial
mailing list. When Bret asked me off-list, if he should set up this list
for Evolution, I replied that IMO it will be very helpful to have such a
mailing list. It at least is good as a transitional solution. Keep in
mind that evolution-list@gnome.org does only exist for another week.
After this week we (those who will not use Discourse) need something to
stay in contact, to find a solution.

Regards,
Ralf