On Sun, 2022-10-23 at 13:16 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
> As problematic as the Discourse email support is, I think I'd prefer
> itto groups.io.  Maybe my experience is an outlier.

I agree, and I'd go over to Discourse if I could but ...

"""Your account associated with this email address has been silenced."""

And nothing on my account page, etc... indicates anything about this
status.  There's nothing I can do.

I have a two year old message saying I can't use e-mail until it is
"reviewed by staff".

I love Evolution & GNOME, use it all day every day, have since the days
of Ximian, will continue to do so . . . but if this is what
participation is then it isn't worth the hassle.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awill...@whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383