Thunderbird):

From: My Test <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Account Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

In "To:" field secondary address was replaced with the primary one.

Now we check the headers in Outlook client:

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:58:51 +1000
From: My Test <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All looks good here, "To:" address is intact.

Is this an expected behaviour? And if it is what could be the logic behind?
Why do the headers look different in MAPI and IMAP clients?
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Alex