I don't use IMAP either but some users in our organization do and they
configured fancy filtering rules on their IMAP clients and when the rules
stopped working they started complaining.

By the way Exchange 2007 will replace From address with primary SMTP as well.
This only happens when Exchange 2007 mailbox receives an e-mail and IMAP client
used to access it.

This was not the case with our old Exchange 2000 which does not temper with
IMAP headers.

Regards,

Alex