And yes everything on the exchange end is enabled

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jean-Paul
Natola
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:37 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: WM6 Direct push

Hi all,

Just decided to go with the DASH for outlook / direct push connectivity

After 2 days of contacting Tmobile and racking my brain , I figure I'll be
better off here-

For some reason when I browse from the device to the OWA page, I Get a
certificate warning error  www.fcimail.org  on regular PC there is no cert
errors-

So after reading I said let me try to  install the cert on my dash , when I
install it, it installs as an intermediate certificate-

I entered correctly the  exchange server info- user name  passwd domain-

And it just doesn't work the error code I get is

The security certificate on the server is not valid, bla blab la

Support code 0x80072F0D

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

BTW Phone /internet , sms / mms all work fine

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016