What limit has she hit? You could post the exact message.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jean-Paul Natola
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:35 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: limit size patch

I have A user that configured her outlook at home and got the error that she
exceeded the limit- I first thought corrupt OST- so I connected in deleted
her OST re-created it and again the same error- she has XP sp2 and Outlook
2003- is there a patch or fix for this-  her outlook here at work is fine.

JP

Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South