From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Brett Fernicola
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 8:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: limit size patch

Look at the Mail Store on the Exchange Server where that Users Mail Box
resides.  I have a funny feeling your running Exchange 2003 SP2 and that
your Mail Store is just about 16GB in size.

If all that is true then you have reached the default size limit for an
exchange server mail store for that version of exchange. When this
happens the mail store may work one day and totally freak out the next
day.

To fix this issue you need to make reg-edits for each mail store you
want to increase past 16GB. If this is your issue and you need a link to
a good article on this topic I can provide one later.