We have a user- outlook 2003 sp2  exchange 2003-

She has about a 45 second delay when receiving emails from anyone in the
office- we first attributed it to her slower than molasses pc- but today I
gave her a new pc and she still experiences those delays and we are only 30
people in the office-

We did a test with her cubicle neighbor , when she sent it , it popped up
right away at her neighbors machine - when her neighbor sent it, it took
about 46 seconds to show up in her outlook

Any thoughts?