I am having an issue that someone else posted below.. I already moved from 2003
to 2010. I had 4 Colorado based Conference rooms stop working and start giving
errors about declining the meeting because it is recurring.

This guy's post describes my issue exactly, even the errors when trying to run
the Direct Booking script to see if I had that anywhere, which I do not believe
I do.

I do have delegates on the mailboxes and they can no longer access it either. I
am considering creating new resources, exporting out the old into the new.

Any thoughts? Ideas?  Seen this?

Thanks,
Alice

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/375477e2-b355-4b24-ab93-7fe29602c59c/exchange-2010-resource-mailbox-declining-nonrecurring-appointment-because-it-is-recurring?forum=exchange2010

We are in the process of moving from Exchange 2003 to 2010 (and ultimately to
2013 later this year). I've moved all the user mailboxes and am now in the
process of moving the resource mailboxes.  The process I was using for the move
was this:
- Log into the resource mailbox on the 2003 server and uncheck the boxes to
automatically accept meetings.
- Move the mailbox to the 2010 server.
- Run powershell script to change mailbox type to Room.
- Modify room mailbox to enable the Resource Booking Attendant.
- Try to book an appointment with the room.
The first few I've done have worked fine, however I just moved one of the
conference rooms and am unable to book a meeting in there.  I get the
error,"CRLobby" declined your meeting because it is recurring.  You must book
each meeting separately with this resource. It's worth noting that this is
*not* a recurring meeting (though the resource is configured to accept
recurring meetings anyway).
I've been searching high and low for a solution that works.  The first I found
was an Outlook hotfix mentioned in MSKB
articlehttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/2486796.<javascript:;>  This wasn't the
issue as this hotfix was already applied on my machine.
The second I found was a script from the TechNet blog to verify that Direct
Booking was disabled.  Unfortunately I'm unable to run this script.  It says it
requires the Exchange Web Services Managed API 1.2 or later, but even after
installing this and issuing an iisreset command the script still exits with an
error.
I've logged into the mailbox with Outlook but I can't see any settings that
differ from the mailboxes that are working.  Also the messages are getting
delivered to the mailbox as the item shows up in the resource's Calendar as a
tentative item.  I've verified that there are no delegates on the mailbox.