This is really strange and I'm not sure where to look at this point.  Exchange
2013 CU6, two servers in a DAG with both roles behind Barracuda LBs.

I have a user mailbox (not a shared/resource mailbox) that is automatically
declining meeting requests when there is already a duplicate on her calendar.
She discovered the problem when a higher up called to ask why she had declined
her meeting, so I'm not sure how long it's actually been happening for, but I
can reproduce the issue with her account.  Her mailbox, like most others (and
mine) was migrated from Exchange 2007, which was decommissioned in March.

>From what I've been reading, the booking agent shouldn't even be running on a
>user mailbox-is that true?  I have also checked and she doesn't have any rules
>that I can see that are affecting her mailbox.  I also ran

Get-calendarprocessing username | fl

And all of her settings look exactly like mine, which does not auto-decline
duplicates.  Calendar options for configuring booking in Outlook are not
available in her Outlook settings (users are running in online mode).

She DOES have an Android phone using activesync and I'm wondering if there
could be a setting in there causing this, but I'm not even sure what exactly to
look for.  Ideas are welcome.

Thanks,
Bonnie