From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew S. Baker
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 5:39 PM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [Exchange] RE: Shared Mailbox with Outside Agencies

I think you should get clarity on what they are trying to accomplish so that
you can accurately assess the risks and determine the solutions.

Regards,

 ASB
 http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker<http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>

 Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market…

 GPG: 860D 40A1 4DA5 3AE1 B052 8F9F 07A1 F9D6 A549 8842

Sent with
Mixmax<https://mixmax.com/s/WMB47Rd39yDNPFfWo?utm_source=mixmax&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature_link&utm_content=sent_with_mixmax>
[Image removed by sender.]

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 5:08 PM, Mayo, Bill