I've not (yet, anyway) heard of a growing problem with the recent updates. What
does exrca.com say for both a failing user  and a successful user?

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Mayo, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 11:00 AM
To: exchange@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [Exchange] Shared Calendar/Autodiscover problem

This morning we started getting calls about people unable to view information
on shared calendars with a message of "no connection". Tested via OWA and the
information is accessible. Did a lot of googling and found suggestions that it
was tied to autodiscover. Tested autodiscover on a computer with the problem
and it fails with an error 0x80072ef3. However, we have at least one computer
where there is no problem with the calendars and autodiscover is working. I did
a "Test-OutlookWebServices" on both CAS servers and that seems to be reporting
OK. The only thing that I know of that is different with the computer that
doesn't have a problem is that it hasn't had the same updates applied as a
computer with the problem (it hasn't applied the last cycle). We also just
received a report about a problem setting out of office, which I think also
ties into autodiscover.

We are on Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2010. Two CAS servers in an NLB, and they
have both been rebooted. Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Bill Mayo