From: Greg Page [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2001 7:48 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is it possible to open the edb file and recover a users email ?

First of all, why did you change the header.

Secondly, we have been able to fix all the problems we've had. In a pervious
thread, I said how MS wanted $120,000 a year for the PSS program. Do you
have any idea how hard that is to sell to management with the talent we
have. We're not a stupid company, I just want to fix everything within the
IS group so WE (read that my group) don't look stupid.

BWT, I'm the only MCSE in IS and Exchange isn't one of my certifications.

Greg