From: Paul Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 1:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA Installation

We originally installed our Exchange Server 5.5 without Outlook Web
Access. Now my company wants to add it.  Does anyone know if I can add OWA
to our existing installation or do I need to do a whole new Exchange
installation?  (Note: I have to add IIS either on the same server or on a
different one as part of this too.)  If it is possible to add it, do I
just rerun the Exchange installation and add the additional components?

Thanks in advance for any help!

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: