How many users do you have? I have run it on a PC for over a 100 on a PC. It
performed great and I didn't have do dink with my Exch server.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 10:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA Installation

We originally installed our Exchange Server 5.5 without Outlook Web Access.
Now my company wants to add it.  Does anyone know if I can add OWA to our
existing installation or do I need to do a whole new Exchange installation?
(Note: I have to add IIS either on the same server or on a different one as
part of this too.)  If it is possible to add it, do I just rerun the
Exchange installation and add the additional components?

Thanks in advance for any help!

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: