Title: RE: OWA Access

Can she use another PC and use OWA Successfully?  If so- you might have an IE problem.  If not I would investigate permissions, I believe to use OWA users need "Log on locally right".  She might may not have this and the other people do.

If I am wrong- be assured I will be immediately reprimanded on this list.  :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Hadden-Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 1:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA Access

I have a single user that cannot log into OWA. When she enters her username
and password, the connection is refused. The event is logged as bad username
or password. The same username/password can log into a workstation and open
Outlook without any problems. Other users can log in via OWA without a
problem.

ENVIRONMENT: Exchange 5.5, SP3, SBS 4.5, SP 6a, post SP6 rollup

Theresa Hadden-Martinez
MCSE, MCT, LCP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: