Always welcome!
Yes, enable logging; and change the folder view in Win7, too, probably.

1. Under the *Tools *menu, click *Options*.

2. On the *Other *tab, click *Advanced Options*.

3. Check (enable) or uncheck (disable) the *Enable logging (troubleshooting)
* box.

4. Click *OK *twice and restart Outlook. *Logging Enabled* should appear in
the title