From: Candee [mailto:can...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 3:40 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: the Outlook log file is where?

Always welcome!
Yes, enable logging; and change the folder view in Win7, too, probably.

1. Under the Tools menu, click Options.

2. On the Other tab, click Advanced Options.

3. Check (enable) or uncheck (disable) the Enable logging (troubleshooting) box.

4. Click OK twice and restart Outlook. Logging Enabled should appear in the
title

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Miller Bonnie L.