Coach-X wrote:
> Joe Kocsis wrote:
>>I am Is there a way through a special router to get exim to deliver spam
>>to a special local email address for logging and verification?
>>
>>ex:  I want all messages marked SPAM deliever to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but
>>also delivered to the user.. This way I can have a log of messages
>>marked spam, and tighten up my spam controls..
>>    I am running exim 4.5 with spamassassin called via a router, not
>>exiscan...
>
> Using the system filter:
>
> ## Spam Collector ##
>          if $h_subject: contains "*****SPAM*****"
>          then
>            unseen deliver spam_collector
>          endif
>
> You will need to enable system_filter in your config file.

Or without the system_filter and using control=fakereject
In data_acl:

  accept  message       = Spam score too high still
          condition     = ${if <{$message_size}{80k}{1}{0}}
          spam          = spamc:true/defer_ok
          condition     = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}
          set acl_c0    = spamtrap
          control       = fakereject/Spam score too high

In router acl (at start):

# catch those "special" messages that everyone loves to hate
spamtraps:
  driver = accept
  condition = ${if eq{$acl_c0}{spamtrap}{1}{0}}
  transport = spamtrap

In transports (anywhere):
# For delivering spamtrap'd messages to my "special" folder
spamtrap:
  driver = appendfile
  directory = /home/spamc/SPAMTRAP
  maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size
  maildir_format
  delivery_date_add
  envelope_to_add
  return_path_add
  create_directory
  user = spamc

I also use a similar system to this to catch all the viruses that come in and
also any known spamtraps (such as my old email addresses to this list!!). The
spam is thrown into sa-learn every once in a while.

Ted.