Sub Zero wrote:

> if ($sender_address MATCHES [EMAIL PROTECTED]) then
>     unseen deliver [EMAIL PROTECTED] headers remove "Return-Receipt-To"
> endif

It's not that easy, because "headers remove" will work on both copies, I
think. Maybe(!) something like this could work:

if ($sender_address MATCHES [EMAIL PROTECTED]) then
  if $h_Return-Receipt-To: is not "" then
    headers add "X-Save-Return-Receipt-To: $h_Return-Receipt-To:"
    headers remove "Return-Receipt-To"
    unseen deliver [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    headers add "Return-Receipt-To: $h_X-Save-Return-Receipt-To:"
    headers remove "X-Save-Return-Receipt-To"
  else
    unseen deliver [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  endif
endif

btw, this whole thing smells like your "newcomer" should not even notice
that his mail is monitored. I hope that's not true...